How a Predictive Dialer Can Integrate with Salesforce
There are a range of dialer strategies for inbound, outbound, and blended contact centers. There's the power dialer that automatically dials a fixed ratio of calls per agent; the more dynamic progressive dialer that automatically adjusts the number of calls per agent based on answer rate and availability; preview dialing, typically used in contact centers where agents need time to familiarize themselves with the context of the customer relationship before dialing; and the predictive dialer, the most sophisticated of the strategies, that anticipates agent availability and dials proactively.
Prepackaged Salesforce Integration
As it is best suited for large teams, a predictive dialer builds on the progressive dialer by dialing in advance before a live agent is available. Its advanced algorithms can predict when a live agent will become available and adjust call rates to ensure there is a new customer on the phone when ready. It consistently minimizes the time spent dialing numbers and waiting for no-answers, and increases the amount of time spent talking to real prospects and customers.
Most predictive dialers offer ready-to-go integration with Salesforce and other leading CRM providers including Oracle, Zendesk, Microsoft Dynamics, and ServiceNow.
Browser plug-ins can also empower your salespeople, service representatives, and contact center agents inside a single Salesforce desktop.
Let's take a closer look at the features of a predictive dialer including:
- On-Screen Customer Details
- Instant screen pops provide agents with customer details and history from corresponding Salesforce records prior to accepting the interaction. Agents know who they're talking to, can greet a customer by name, and are ready to move the conversation forward without wasting time on preliminaries or switching screens.
- Campaign And List Integration
- Integrate Salesforce campaigns, calling lists, and Five9 predictive dialing to boost sales leads and conversion rates.
- Powerful Interaction Routing
- This type of technology lets you prioritize and route inbound calls and voicemails to the right agent at the right time.
- Automatic Interaction Logs
- Save call logs automatically when a conversation ends, ensuring that every interaction is stored in the system of record. Five9 helps keep your teams synced on all customer and prospect communication.
- Agent Interaction Control
- Empower agents with rich interaction handling for chats, emails, and calls such as recording, parking, cold or warm transfers and conferences, click-to-dial and more - all from within a single Salesforce desktop.
Scaling With Ease
With the right hose to set up and use on-demand, it will allow adding more seats easily as your business grows.
Having the right partner to provide users with the guidance and resources they need to get started is crucial to having seamless integration and management of your predictive dialer into Salesforce.
Want to get some hands-on experience?
Download the Five9 Agent Desktop Toolkit for free!